Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spark plugs!

So, I didn't workout yesterday due to an excessive amount of schoolwork I am trying to cram into this week before heading to Austin. I didn't eat too badly, though, so I don't feel that guilty.

I did join an online weight loss website called Sparkpeople though. It is basically a support group, where you can track your calories, your fitness regime, your goals, etc...It seems really cool and it's so much better than other online support websites I have seen/been apart of.

Today is kickboxing day though, so I will get a workout in and I already have my workout clothes in the car so there really is no excuse for me NOT to go.

Here's the plan:
work till 9
schoolwork 9-1130
lunch 1130-12
labwork 1230-330 or 4
schoolwork 4-5
gym at 5, core exercises (go strong back!)
kickboxing 6-7, sauna and shower
home by 8
eat and collapse in bed

I am hoping to remember to take my vitamins which should help my energy levels. Wish me luck!

PS A big shout out to Alicia! Thanks for all the comments you leave. They are so encouraging. Thanks for being a great friend! And you were in my dream last night, you drew a road map of Austin on a chalkboard. Crazy fun!

2 comments:

alicia hart said...

GOOD LORD! i'm the LAST!!! person you want drawing a map of austin on a chalkboard!!! it would look like a silly mess that extends only to every hobby lobby and michaels i know about. :)

Michelle said...

Haha! That's great.

I think it means that we are going to be hanging out way more when I get back. That's what I hope, at least. And I think it means that my friends are my lifelines and that happens to also be Austin.

Anyways, it was funny.