Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Two in one day!

Not workouts, though I do like the idea of breaking workouts up. If only we had the time to do that, right?

Anyways, here is what I have been dreaming about lately, specifically when I move back to Austin:
*jogging at Lady Bird Lake
*doing yoga (Tues nights at Mosaic and I found another free yoga place)
*working out with friends, jogging, yoga, walking, gardening
*Eating more greens! Eating healthier in general! More fruit! More salads!
It used to be, when I lived in Waco, I always ate salads. I loved them so much I never tired of them. I might try to go back to that because when I was doing that, I was also super skinny, in shape and very healthy.

I am also going to try and get a good support working out network built up in Austin. I will need help in motivation. So, you wanna walk with me on the hike and bike trail? Good.

No comments: